Well, here’s some more good stuff for you today! Thanks to Facebook friends, some of these videos were shared this past month and they put a smile on my face during this time of uncertainty and isolation.
Pop some popcorn if you have it, put your feet up, and enjoy! I hope you like them. I’m so grateful for these creative, talented people who decided to look for the good.
For a smile…
Some Good News with John Krasinski, Episode 1
- This video is the first true thing that put a smile on my face after being sent home from work to work from home. I love that it’s not a parody, it’s just honest to goodness things we can smile about these days.
Some Good News with John Krasinski, Episode 2
- If you’re a Hamilton fan, there’s quite the surprise for you here! The rhythm alone of the song they sang made my heart glad when I heard this for the first time the other night. I’m looking forward to Episode 3!
If Quarantine Is Driving You Crazy
- Don’t be fooled by the depressing beginning. I promise if you watch and listen to the end, you will be inspired to get on your feet and make the most of your day however you can.
For the soul…
It Is Well With My Soul (virtual choir)
- This has been one of my all time favorite songs since high school, especially when I learned the story behind it. This talented group of singers performs it beautifully despite not even being in the same room together!
Hallelujah (virtual choir)
- Another beautiful virtual performance.
Have a wonderful day and look for the good stuff!